Carelink Home Health Agency also has a team of Licensed Practical Nurses who may be functioning under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. They perform basic health care based procedures, less complex compared to those performed by Registered Nurses.
These may include:
- Direct Patient Care based on a Therapeutic Plan
- Assisting the RN in the Preparation and Maintenance of Effective Care Plan
- Recording Patient Responses to Therapeutic Plan and Making Sure they are Implemented
- Reinforcing Instructions Given by Physician and RN
- Administering Prescribed Medications under Specific Policies and Procedures
- Performing Selected Treatment and Nursing Measures as authorized by Guidelines
- Initiating CPR Procedures upon Heart Beat and Respiration Cessation
For inquiries, you may contact us at 650-375-8223 or send an online message.